At Lincoln Electric, we understand that improving your productivity with automation includes understanding how to properly use a Lincoln® Automation product. That’s why we put all of our knowledge into your training. Over 550 graduates each year can tell you that Lincoln’s Automation instructors are among the most supportive and knowledgeable.
At Lincoln, training is free for up to three people with the purchase of any robot when it is conducted in our Cleveland training lab. However, we can also send experienced instructors to your plant – the flexibility of our training services is based on you.
The course itself involves every detail you’ll need to safely run, maintain, and program your automation system in order to ensure that it provides you with maximum output.
- You and you’re your trainees receive one-on-one expert instruction from our trainers.
- Student-to-robot ratio is kept at a minimum (1/1 or 3/1) to guarantee your trainees get the most experience.
- All students are provided with reference materials, documentation, and a list of Lincoln Automation contacts.
Basic training classes are three days, usually Monday - Wednesday, while Thursday and Friday are reserved for special software and advanced equipment training. Training courses take place in our training labs located at the Automation Division in Cleveland, Ohio.
2017 ROBOTIC AUTOMATION Course Dates
*Cancellation policy: Cancellations made within two weeks of the class start date will not be refunded.
- Additional options training including Touch Sensing, Through Arc Seam Tracking, and Vision will be covered on Thursday and Friday of the Basic training week. Check availability of Basic Training Program during holiday weeks (typically no class).
- All classes end by Noon Friday.
- CRAW class length depends on number of attendees (3-4 days).
Contact our Automation Service School Coordinator at (888) 935-3878
Technical Training Guide