7. Press the green “Customize” button.
8. Select the desired joint to customize a tolerance and press the red “Select” button.
9. Select the desired process and press the green “Customize” button. This will take you to the Tolerance Adjustment screens.
10. Use the white arrows to navigate through the available tolerance adjustments. Once you find the screen with CTWD/Arc Length, located at the top of the tolerance blocks, use the joystick to highlight the tolerance box you wish to change.
11. To make a change to any tolerance, highlight the desired tolerance using the joystick and press the red “Select” button. This will enter the tolerance in the adjustment block on the right side of the screen. Use the joystick to make the necessary adjustments.
Example: If you want to change the CTWD of the 3G GMAW-Short Arc weld, highlight the tolerance and press the red “Select” button. Then use the joystick to move the CTWD from 0.38 to 0.50. This will give you plenty of clearance to get the results you’re looking for.