Automation Services are provided through our Regional Automation Service Center in Nashville, TN or at your facility.
Our team is fully equipped with professional factory certified technicians ready to assist you in a variety of needs including:
• Preventive maintenance
• Increased productivity and uptime of your equipment.
• Reduced failures associated with dirty, greasy equipment.
• Quick turn around.
• Experienced and professional personnel.
• Full range of services from a single contact point.
• Repair and refurbishment solutions to fit your time frame and budget.
• Preventive maintenance programs designed to ensure you achieve the maximum service life of your equipment.
ONSITE SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Preventive Maintenance Services
• Robot and Power Source Troubleshooting and Repairs
• Software and Hardware Upgrades
• Set-up and Part Programming
• Robot Refurbishment
• Custom Programming
• Operator Training
• On-Site Installation Support
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICE FOR:
• Power Wave® 355M and F355i
• Power Wave® i400
• Power Wave® 450 and 450R
• Power Wave® 455M and 455M/STT®
• Power Wave® 655R
• Invertec® STT® and STT® II
• Power Feed® 10R
• AutoDrive® 4R90, 4R100 and 4R220
Read Article Preventive Maintenance for Automated Welding
Shipping Your Lincoln Electric Welder or Wire Drive to the Regional Automation Service Center
Please complete the form on page 2 and enclose with your shipment
We will acknowledge receipt of your welder by signing and dating below and returning the form to you by fax or email.
Please give us a call at (615) 291-9927 if you have any questions. We look forward to serving you!