A major innovation in personal respiratory protection - a compact and lightweight power unit is cushioned around the back of the neck, counter-balancing the soft silicone low profile mask and providing fresh, clean air, on demand, while breathing. This unique method of personal respiratory protection delivers significant benefits to workers in industry.
- INNOVATION Ergonomic design: compact with no trailing leads, cables or hoses Patented micro-turbine toroidal motor generates airflow up to 200L/min with only one moving partProvides positive pressure inside the mask, with an inbuilt pressure sensor that adjusts the air-flow to prevent contamination Breath activated On/Off operation
- EASE OF USE Simple to fit and use Changing filters is quick and intuitive Easy to clean Fast 2 hour charge On a single charge up to 11 hours* operating time (*with CleanSpace2™ Endurance Pack).
- RELIABLE PROTECTION Light silicone mask, ensures a good face seal for long periods Robust, reliable micro-turbine motor (up to 10 years operating life). High efficiency pleated particulate
- COMPATIBILITY Welding & Safety Helmet Goggles, Spectacles and Face Shields Hearing Protection On a single charge up to 11 hours* operating time (*with CleanSpace2™ Endurance Pack).
- Comfort Air Flow Settings: 3 levels Maximum Air Flow: 200 L/Min
- Weight : Power Unit 485G / Mask 115 G Audible Alarm At Ear : 75 DB (A)
- Life Motor: 10 years / Battery: 3 years or 500 cycles Internal Battery Duration: Min 4.5 hours (typically > 6 hours) Internal Battery Duration: Min 4.5 hours (typically > 6 hours)
- Ac Adaptor Charger Input Range : 100 – 240 V Output Range : 13.5 V
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 1 power unit
- 1 filter P3
- 1 charger
- 2 protecting neck (thin & large)
- 1 flow test cap
- 1 storage bag
- 1 harness
Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)|
|Net Weight||1.2 kg|
|Typical Application||General Fabrication
Pipeline & Offshore
Maintenance & Repair