The Invertec 150S is suited to a variety of applications and working environments. The design has been focused on providing excellent welding and starting behaviour in a robust and reliable package. It is equipped with a unique set of features and capabilities to guarantee perfect welding for your application. Rugged and robust on one hand, portable on another, the Invertec 150S is lightweight and easy to handle in any situation.
- Robust design – Unique rubber corners, metal housing and push control buttons to withstand tough environmental conditions.
- Premium arc – Advanced Lincoln technology and knowhow guarantee performance every time.
- Power Surplus – Additional power for superior arc control.
- Soft and Crisp mode – Selectable arc modes for different electrode types
- Auto Adaptive Arc Force – For a stable arc with low spatter levels as standard.
- Built-in “Hot Start” for stable arc with lower spatter level.
- Long cables: primary power extension cables up to 60 m.