The LF-24M PRO is wire feeder designed to withstand extreme environmental conditions. With this feeder, there is a focus on ruggedness construction, physical dimensions and ease of use. The result is an incredibly rugged, protective casing as standard complete with undercarriage for use under tough industrial conditions. LF-24M PRO wire feeder is meant for big D300 (16kg) wire spools, solid or cored wire (including Innershield). It's equipped with a rugged 4 roll wire feed unit, 2/4-step, run-in, gas pre-flow, wire inch and gas purge. Two clear digital meters display the welding voltage and amperage. The LF-24M PRO allows to work with in Synergic mode.
- Small, robust, flexible & complete
- Continuous control of wire feed speed.
- Trigger mode selection – for standard two-steps or interlocking four-steps.
- Gas purge – to strike the arc with full shielding
- Burnback – preventing the wire sticking in the weld pool
- Cold inch control – used to feed the wire into the torch
- Delivered mounted on an undercarriage.
- Synergic mode.
Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||440 mm x 275 mm x 636 mm|
|Net Weight||17 kg|
|Machines Processes||MIG (GMAW)|
Wire Feeding Specifications
|Number of driven rolls||4 rolls|
|Max spool diameter||300mm|
|Max Rated Output Capable||500A|
|Max Wire Diameter (Solid)||1.6 mm (1/16 in)|
|Max Wire Diameter (Cored)||1.6 mm (1/16 in)|
|Input Voltage||34-44V AC|