The Invertec® 165S & SX stick welders offer much more than you would expect from a welder this size. They pack the full punch of a heavyweight professional that you can take to the most demanding job sites. Low energy consumption and high duty cycle: they are ideal for maintenance and for all professional, industrial or construction-site/shipyard applications.
- Exceptional performance: high duty cycle at 40 °C.
- Easy to use: Hot Start function to improve the arc striking and Arc Force function to avoid electrode sticking.
- Compatible with motor generator.
- Lightweight: less than 9 kg.
- Handy: thanks to the handy carrying strap.
- Versatile: welding with any coated electrode (except cellulosic) and LIFT TIG
- Power Factor Correction (PFC)
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Input cable (2m)
You May Also Need
Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||385 mm x 162 mm x 265 mm|
|Net Weight||8,2 kg|
|Input Hertz||50/60 Hz|
|Input Power||230/1/50-60 Hz|
|Input Phase||1 ph|
|Rated Output||160A@30%, 140A@60%, 120A@100%|
|Typical Application||General Fabrication
Maintenance & Repair