POWERTEC-i S RANGE is a brand new range of Lincoln Electric products based on the latest inverter platform, combining modularity, ease of use and optimal MIG/MAG or MMA welding performance with excellent power cost efficiency. Three power sources: i350S, i420S and i500S with a choice of separate wire feeders, standard LF52D for basic use, or the advanced LF56D for more demanding applications, helps customer to fulfill every possible welding needs. All POWERTEC-i S have the option of water cooling by simply adding the new COOLARC 26.
- Premium welding behavior on CV MIG & Stick welding.
- Ready for the heaviest industrial conditions.
- Synergic capability. Optimized ergonomics, Lincoln reliability (True HD).
- Water cooled version (COOLARC® 26 as an option).
- Large diameter wheels, push/pull bar and lifting eyes.
- Fan as needed (F.A.N.™)
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Input cable (5m)
- Work clamp and cable assembly (3m)
- Gas hose (2m)
- USB with Operator's Manual
You May Also Need
Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||932 mm x 560 mm x 925 mm|
|Net Weight||78 kg|
|Machines Processes||MIG (GMAW)|
|Open Circuit Voltage||60V|
|Input Hertz||50/60 Hz|
|Input Power||400V/3/50-60 Hz (±15%)|
|Input Phase||3 ph|