Magnum® Classic Self-Shielded Semiautomatic Guns
Magnum® self-shielded flux-cored welding (FCAW-S) guns are rugged and reliable, while remaining lightweight, ﬂexible and maneuverable. A number of models are offered for amperage ratings from 350 to 600 amps. Lincoln Electric Magnum® guns for Innershield® welding are a great choice.
- Rated 350 amps. Use .062-3/32 in. (1.6-2.4 mm) diameter wires. Choose from 10 or 15 ft. (3 or 4.5 m) cable lengths. 62° gun tube.
- Heavy-duty gun trigger switch - For positive electrical contact and long life.
- Reinforced rubber jacket - Adds strength and long life to cable.
- Alternate gun tubes - Available for select guns to reach welds with limited accessibility.
- All guns are rated at 60% duty cycle - Meet NEMA specifcation EW3.
|Rated Amperage CO2||350|
|Duty Cycle at Rated Amperage (CO2)||60%|
Construction & Field Erection