PRESTOTIG 315DC have been manufactured in a light-weight but robust outer casing, making them portable and ideal for operation even in the most hazardous environments.
- Full function user-friendly control panel layout with graph and a numeric display make it easy to set all welding parameters.
- Rugged construction : electrical safety (IP23S), potted PC boards and optimum airflow reduce contamination to extend the equipment life in the harshest environmental conditions.
- HF and Lift TIG ignition meeting all requirements.
- Perfect TIG HF starting with pre-settable starting mode.
- Complete TIG parameters setting: Pulse TIG with variable frequency, 10 memory locations, TIG Spot welding.
- Water Coolers and Carts available
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Input cable (2m)
- Gas connection kit