OXYTOME & PLASMATOME RS
Medium and large format machines for thermal cutting. Robust, versatile and efficient for intensive use
The OXYTOME / PLASMATOME RS range integrates all the features required to implement the plasma and/or oxycutting process. These machines of medium and large format are suitable for all trades requiring intensive production. In semi automatic version or fully automated they implement versatile applications:
Plasma and oxy installations:
- From NERTAJET HPi 150 to 600 A in single torch or bi-torch.
- Full automatic management of oxyfuel process thanks to OXY HPi system.
- Cut from 0.5 to 300 mm thickness low alloy steels or non-alloy steels,
- 150 mm thickness stainless steel,
- 130 mm thickness light alloys,
- Dry plasma cutting to immersed plasma cutting, with or without automatised bevelling.
Main technical characteristics:
- Travel speed 15 m/min,
- Double motorisation in base version,
- Brushless motorisation ensuring accuracy and fluidity of movement,
- Separate table on the machine frame,
- Managed by HPC digital process,
- OXYTOME RS can receive up to 8 tools (8 OXY or 6 OXY and 2 plasma),
- PLASMATOME RS can receive up to 2 plasma installations,
- With version HPC digital process management and control fully automated for plasma and oxycutting process.