The welding torches of Push-Pull Plus series - especially developed for aluminium welding requirements and the use of thin wires - makes problem-free and constant wire feed possible, even with longer cable assemblies. A powerful sturdy pull motor with potentiometer (twin pot) guarantees exact speed regulation. For an optimum wire feed without frictional loss, the contact pressure of the feeding rollers can be regulated precisely and easily directly on the handle. The ergonomic handle ensures optimum and low-fatigue handling. The screw-type torch necks can be replaced quickly. They are available as either straight or 45 degree angled versions. A special interface between the handle and the torch neck makes it possible to turn the necks by up to 360 degrees. The main areas of application for these welding torches include shipbuilding, container and tank manufacture etc, as well as in construction of automobile and railway vehicles. Wherever exact and constant wire feeding is absolutely essential.
- Constant and problem-free wire feeding thanks to a powerful pull motor
- Precise contact pressure regulation of the wire feeding rollers directly on the torch
- Optionally available with potentiometer for speed regulation
- Wearing parts are industry standard 360G.
- Optimum torch cooling - long tool lives
- Sturdy design - long service life
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov