The self propelled, modular Cruiser® travel carriage, paired with the Power Wave® AC/DC 1000® SD power source, can deliver deposition rates up to 30 lbs (13.61 kg) per hour. The Cruiser® SAW tractor is perfect for lengthy butt and fillet joints common to the welding application of bridge or barge decking, large tank fabrication, and shipbuilding.
- Reliable Operation – Strong, rigid and stiff especially where you need it most. Sturdy welded base frame. Substantial steel mast stands up to daily construction site use. Simple cast wheels – Equipped with high temperature and slip resistant rubber tires. Robust tube and clamp design – Troublefree feeding component mounting. Adjustable extended length outriggers– Make it easy to guide tractor movement.
- Advanced Control Pendant - Removable, lightweight, impact resistant aluminum user interface can be used to save procedures, apply limits and lockouts for any or all controls.
- Common Expendable Parts - All drive rolls, nozzles, contact tips and wire straighteners are shared with the MAXsa submerged arc wire drives.
- Multiple Configurations - Flexible system allows set up with or without a track and three or four wheel operation.
Industry Leading 5 Year Warranty
For a full list of available welding processes and waveforms as well as software update details for Power Wave® advanced process welding systems, please visit:
- Conduit Tubing – 5 feet (1.5 m) 5/32 in. (4.0 mm ) 600 Amp Contact Nozzle Assembly 5/32 in. Contact Tip Nozzle Extension – 5 in. (127 mm) Curved Nozzle Extension 45° Nozzle Extension Insulator Flux Tubing Flux Hose Clamps Wire Reel Assembly Wheels for Track Operation Cross Slide Assembly Front and Rear Outriggers Enclosed Wire Reel Wire Straightener (K1733-5) Enclosed Wire Reel (2) Note: Control cable not included.
You May Also Need
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||736 mm x 548 mm x 914 mm (29 in x 23 in x 36 in)|
|Net Weight||94 kg (207 lbs)|
|Number of Operators per Machine||1|
Wire and TIG Feeders
|Number of driven rolls||1 roll|
|Max spool diameter||60lb|
Cross Country Pipeline
Armor Plate (Military)
Construction & Field Erection
Elevated Temperature Piping
High Pressure Piping
LPG & LNG Storage Vessels
Maintenance & Repair
Oil & Gas
Pipeline & Offshore
Robotics/ Hard Automation