Magnum® Classic Self-Shielded Semiautomatic Guns
Magnum® self-shielded ﬂux-cored welding (FCAW-S) guns are rugged and reliable, while remaining lightweight, ﬂexible and maneuverable. A number of models are offered for amperage ratings from 350 to 600 amps. Lincoln Electric Magnum® guns for Innershield® welding are a great choice.
- Rated 600 amps. Use 7/64-.120 in. (2.8-3.0 mm) diameter wire. 15 ft. (4.5 m) cable length. Adjustable grip angle. Straight gun tube.
- Heavy-duty gun trigger switch - For positive electrical contact and long life.
- Reinforced rubber jacket - Adds strength and long life to cable.
- Alternate gun tubes - Available for select guns to reach welds with limited accessibility.
- All guns are rated at 60% duty cycle - Meet NEMA speciﬁcation EW3.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov