ALUMINUM PISTOL GRIP PUSH-PULL GUN
The new Magnum PRO AL Pistol Grip models are designed to optimize a push-pull welding operation for aluminum by integrating features that will reduce downtime.
- Superior push-pull wire feeding technology Reduces friction in the wire feed path, resulting in smooth feeding and minimizing damage to the wire.
- Quick-Change Liner Simply remove the liner nut to easily access the liner.
- Magnum PRO expendables Utilizes common expendables with all Magnum PRO MIG Guns. 550A expendables are standard with the Magnum PRO AL.
- Lightweight, ergonomic handle Intended for heavy duty work but light in weight with a well-balanced pistol grip to fit in either hand.
- Recessed adjustment dial Conveniently located at the rear of the handle to prevent a change while welding.
- Removable drive roll cover Easy access to wire and drive rolls.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov