Plasma Cutting - Anywhere, Anytime
The Tomahawk® 375 Air plasma cutting system arrives ready to go for fast and precise cutting. With the 375 Air, forget the grinder – pick up the torch and cut in seconds.
- Ultimate Portability – Internal air compressor enables operation in environments where external compressed air is not available.
- Continuous Output Control – Focus the arc for different material thickness.
- Touch Start System – Reliable plasma arc initiation without high frequency.
- Rapid Arc Restrike – Fast cutting through gaps, even expanded metal.
- Front Panel Purge Control – Makes it easy to set the airflow rate without initiating the plasma arc.
- Cool Operation, Long Consumable Life - New electrode and nozzle design save you money in the long run.
- Added Safety – Our Parts-in-Place system detects the correct installation of consumables and torch.
- Engine Drive Compatible – Select a Lincoln Electric Ranger® or Vantage® to power your Tomahawk® in remote locations.
- Optional Machine Plasma Torch available for use on CNC plasma cutting tables.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Internal air compressor (external air connection also standard)
- LC25 hand torch and 10 ft. (3 m) cable with electrode | nozzle 25A | swirl ring | retaining cap | drag spacer
- Air regulator and pressure gauge
- Internal water separator
- Work clamp and cable
- Spare consumables include (2) electrodes | (2) nozzles 25A | (1) swirl ring
- Shoulder strap
- Input power cord
|Machines Processes||Plasma Cutting|
|Plasma Machines Process||Cutting|
|Warranty||3 Year on Machine, 1 Year on Torch|