Connect the Arc Tracker between any DC welding power source and the work clamp to access a wide array of data monitoring information regarding your welding arc, including True Energy™.
- Accurately Monitor Welding Parameters – Advanced digital controls sample the welding parameters at extremely high speeds.
- Broad Compatibility – The Arc Tracker is compatible with any DC welding process power source and wire feeder.
- Simple Plug-n-Play Design – Connect to any DC welding circuit, attach voltage sense leads and begin monitoring weld performance immediately.
- Variable Input Voltage – The Arc Tracker auto-senses any input voltage between 120 – 230 volts AC.
- Ethernet Connection – Communicates weld data status to your network via standard Ethernet.
- Factory Quality System Integration – Easily calibrated for use in factory quality systems.
- CheckPoint™ – A cloud-based system to view or analyze your welding data. Track equipment usage, store weld data, configure fault limits and more.
- Weld Data Monitoring – Arc Tracker software tools are available at www.powerwavesoftware.com including: Power Wave Manager Production Monitoring
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Input Current||0.8A on 120V AC|