The Classic® 300 HE features Lincoln Electric’s well-known pure DC generator in proven, simple, and rugged packaged. The all-copper windings and flat DC output ensure a smooth, stable arc that enhances arc control for excellent performance on pipe, construction, and maintenance welding.
- Pure DC Generator Welding Output – Produces the welding arc preferred by pipeline operators and contractors for precise control of the arc in demanding code applications.
- Five Current Ranges with Overlap – For stick welding and other processes where slope control is desired with fine-tuning available within each range.
- All Copper Windings – Enhances arc stability for a really smooth, high performance arc.
- 300 Amps Output @ 60% Duty Cycle – Welds up to 7/32 in. (5.6 mm) Fleetweld®5P+ cellulosic and Excalibur® low hydrogen electrode
- Fuel Efficient Industrial Diesel Engine – Powered by a 24.7 hp, naturally aspirated Kubota® diesel engine offering big fuel savings over previous modes
- Optional Wire Welding Capability - Purchase the available Wire Feed Module for CV-wire welding to increase productivity and reduce welding costs.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Machines Processes||Stick (SMAW)
|Rated Gouging Carbon Diameter||3/16 in (5.0 mm)|
|Number of Operators per Machine||1|
Engine Driven Welders
|Auxiliary Output Frequency||60 Hz|
|Receptacle Types||NEMA 5-20R
|Emissions Rating||US EPA Tier 4 Final|
|High Idle Operating Speed @ Rated Output||1800|
|Low Idle Operating Speed||1440|
Cross Country Pipeline
Construction & Field Erection
Maintenance & Repair
Oil & Gas
Pipeline & Offshore
|Warranty||3 Years Parts and Labor - Engine warranted separately by engine manufacturer|