PORTABLE, POWERFUL, MULTI-PROCESS
The multi-process Power Wave® S350 is packed with Lincoln Electric performance technology and innovation. Built to be the best in class advanced process welding machine, the Power Wave® S350 features advanced welding waveforms optimized to provide for nearly any application.
- Modular Platform - Allows for system customization to your welding needs. Modules can be stacked directly beneath power source for clean and convenient configuration whether stationary or on a cart.
- Advanced Connectivity and Control - All Power Wave®systems come standard with access to Lincoln Electric Power Wave®Manager and Lincoln Electric Checkpoint®Production Monitoring allowing for advanced remote configuration, process control, and quality assurance.
- Advanced Connectivity - All Power Wave®systems come standard with access to Lincoln Electric Power Wave®Manager and Lincoln Electric Checkpoint®Production Monitoring allowing for advanced remote configuration, process control, and quality assurance.
- Compact and Durable - IP23 rated to withstand harsh environments.
- Patented PowerConnect®Technology - Automatically adjusts to input power from 200-600V, 50 or 60 Hz, single phase or three phase. Welding output remains constant through the entire input voltage range.
- Tribrid®Power Module - Exceptional welding performance with high power factor and efficiency.
- Optional115V (10A) AC Duplex Auxiliary Power Receptacle - Features patent-pending Surge Blocker™Technology to ensure simultaneous welding performance is not compromised by high starting current devices such as grinders (typically requiring 60A or more peak surge current).
- Smart Fan Operation - Only runs when needed to minimize noise and energy consumption.
Industry Leading 5 Year Warranty
For a full list of available welding processes and waveforms as well as software update details for Power Wave®advanced process welding systems, please visit:
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||20.4 in x 356 in x 24.8 in (518 mm x 356 mm x 630 mm)|
|Net Weight||85 lbs (38.556 kg)|
|Machines Processes||Stick (SMAW)
Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-SS)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
Metal-cored Wire (GMAW-C)
|Number of Operators per Machine||1|
|Machines Communication Technology||ArcLink|
|Wire Feeder Supply Voltage||40VDC|
|Amphenol Pins (type of connector)||5|
|Work Lead Connector Type||Tweco|
Wire and TIG Feeders
|Power Source to Feeder Communication Connector Type||5-pin|
|Accesories Communication Connector Type||12-pin|
|Input Current||3PH/40% - 39/35/19/17/14A,1PH/40% - 60/61/NA/NA/NA A|
|Output Range||5-350A DC|