PORTABLE, POWERFUL, MULTI-PROCESS
The multi-process Power Wave® S500 is packed with Lincoln Electric performance technology and innovation. Built to be the best in class advanced process welding machine, the Power Wave® S500 features advanced welding waveforms optimized to provide the highest quality arc for nearly any application.
- Modular Platform - Allows for system customization to your welding needs. Modules can be stacked directly beneath power source for clean and convenient configuration whether stationary or on a cart.
- Advanced Connectivity and Control - All Power Wave®systems come standard with access to Lincoln Electric Power Wave®Manager and Lincoln Electric Checkpoint®Production Monitoring allowing for advanced remote configuration, process control, and quality assurance.
- Advanced Connectivity - All Power Wave®systems come standard with access to Lincoln Electric Power Wave®Manager and Lincoln Electric Checkpoint®Production Monitoring allowing for advanced remote configuration, process control, and quality assurance.
- Compact and Durable - IP23 rated to withstand harsh environments.
- Patented PowerConnect®Technology - Automatically adjusts to input power from 200-600V, 50 or 60 Hz, single phase or three phase. Welding output remains constant through the entire input voltage range.
- Tribrid®Power Module - Exceptional welding performance with high power factor and efficiency.
- 115V (10A) AC Duplex Auxiliary Power Receptacle - Features patent-pending Surge Blocker™Technology to ensure simultaneous welding performance is not compromised by high starting current devices such as grinders (typically requiring 60A or more peak surge current).
- Smart Fan Operation - Only runs when needed to minimize noise and energy consumption.
- Convenient One-Pak®ships all configuration components together for convenient and quick set up.
Industry Leading 5 Year Warranty
For a full list of available welding processes and waveforms as well as software update details for Power Wave®advanced process welding systems, please visit:
- One-Pak®Packages are not assembled. Welding wire and shielding gas must be ordered separately.Power Wave®S500/Power Feed®84 Bench Feeder One-Pak®
- includes: Power Wave®S500 (K2904-1) Power Feed®84 Bench Model (K3328-13) Magnum®PRO Curve™400 Gun and Cable Package (K2952-2-10-45) .040-045 (1.0-1.1 mm) Drive Roll Kit (KP1505-045S) Work Lead Package (K2149-1) Harris®Flowmeter Regulator and Hose (3100211)
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||22.5 in x 355 in x 24.8 in (571 mm x 355 mm x 630 mm)|
|Net Weight||108.864 lbs (108.864 kg)|
|Machines Communication Technology||ArcLink|
|Amphenol Pins (type of connector)||5|
Wire and TIG Feeders
|Power Source to Feeder Communication Connector Type||5-pin|
|Accesories Communication Connector Type||12-pin|
|Input Current||3PH/40% - 80/73/41/37/29A,3PH/100% - 60/54/30/27/21A|
|Output Range||5-550A DC|