Cor-a-Rosta wires are available in the most common stainless steel grades and the increased productivity is the main factor explaining their successful application in general fabrication, production of food and brewery equipment, petrochemical and chemical industry, offshore oil and gas or civil architectural constructions.
- Gas shielded flux cored for positional welding of austenitic stainless 304L steels.
- Improved quality of welds, higher current density coming from the nature of cored wires eliminates typicald isadvantages of GMAW and SMAW welding
- Reduced welding cost compared to SMAW and GMAW
- Stable arc, low spatter and good slag removal
- Steel construction
- Chemical industry
- All except vertical down
- M21 : Mixed gas Ar+ (>15-25%) CO2, C1: Active gas 100% CO2, Gas flow : 15-25l/min