Diameters / Packaging
5 KG SPOOL (S200)
16 KG SPOOL
16 KG SPOOL (B300)
200 KG DRUM
Due to its easily controllable weld pool, the welding characteristics are outstanding. The enhanced degree of filling results in increased current carrying capacity and deposition rate, thus increasing welding speed and leading to a saving of time and costs. Low spatter loss, easy slag removal, smooth and finely rippled welds are produced without undercut into the base metal. To be used with CO2 shielding gas.
- Seamless high deposition rutile flux cored wire with an enhanced degree of fill for welding of unalloyed steels in CO2 gas.
- All positional capability with outstanding performance in vertical up welding of fillet and butt welds.
- Coefficient of flux fill and current capacity designed to deliver all positional weldability.
- Savings in welding cost resulting from easy slag removal and lack of spatters.
- Ideal for applications in shibulding and steel construction.
- C1: Active gas 100% CO2
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov