Suitable for operating temperatures up to 350 °C, non-scaling up to approximately 800 °C. INOXCORED 308L features outstanding, almost spatter-free, welding properties. Very easy slag removal from fillet welds. Flat and smooth weld beads without undercut.
- Alloyed rutile flux cored wire for downhand welding of corrosion resistant 308 Cr-Ni steels.
- INOXCORED 308L produces welds with high corrosion resistance due to low carbon and balanced chemical composition.
- Application of standard Ar/CO2 or CO2 shielding gases optimizes welding cost.
- The best quality of welds with standard CV power sources helps to reduce investment expenditures.
- High productivity generates savings in total welding costs. Optimal semiautomatic process with high duty cycle.
- M21 : Mixed gas Ar+ >15-25% CO2, C1 : Active gas 100% CO2