The Invertec 170S offers is suited to a variety of applications and working environments. The design has been focused on providing excellent welding and starting behaviour in a robust and reliable package. It is equipped with a unique set of features and capabilities to guarantee perfect welding for your application. Rugged and robust on one hand, portable on another, the Invertec 170S is lightweight and easy to handle in any situation.
- Robust design – Unique rubber corners, metal housing and push control buttons to withstand tough environmental conditions.
- Premium arc – Advanced Lincoln technology and knowhow guarantee performance every time.
- Power Surplus – Additional power for superior arc control.
- Built-in Hot Start for stable arc with lower spatter level.
- Long cables: primary power extension cables up to 60 m.
- Lift TIG with excellent striking without tungsten contamination
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||365 mm x 148 mm x 244 mm|
|Net Weight||7 kg|
|Input Hertz||50/60 Hz|
|Input Power||230/1/50-60 Hz|
|Input Phase||1 ph|
|Rated Output||160A/26,4V@20%, 80A/24,0V@100%|
|Typical Application||General Fabrication
Maintenance & Repair