High performance plasma cutting machine: built to handle harsh environmental conditions, suitable for on-site operations with a generator or within a workshop environment.
- Starting: innovative, advanced arc starting without HF.
- Performance: innovative, advanced electrode and nozzle design.
- Longer lifetime: innovative, advanced design increases lifetime of consumables.
- Faster: higher travel speeds and plate thickness.
- Flexible: multiple torch configurations.yDifferent materials: mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium and many more.
- Concentrated plasma stream: less heat input, less distortion.
Plasma Cutting Specifications
|Plasma Machines Process||Cutting
|Typical Application||General Fabrication
Maintenance & Repair