The Invertec 400SX Stick welders are built to handle harsh environmental conditions using Lincoln tunnel technology to separate the PCBs and sensitive parts from contaminating cooling airflow. The robust metal case with large protective rubber corners make these stick welders suitable for operation on site in conjunction with a generator, or within a workshop environment, providing maximum flexibility and durability.
- Robust, built for heavy environmental conditions.
- Fully featured and user-friendly control panel with digital display allows precise setting of welding current.
- Soft and Crisp multiple arc modes for different electrode types.
- Auto Adaptive Arc force standard in Soft and Crisp modes: the automatic variable Arc Force operates when required.
- Adjustable Hot Start and Arc Force allow a smooth start/restart of the electrode and prevent sticking of the electrode in the weld pool.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||632 mm x 301 mm x 455 mm|
|Net Weight||36 kg|
|Input Hertz||50/60 Hz|
|Input Power||400/3/50-60 Hz|
|Input Phase||3 ph|
|Rated Output||400A/36V@35%, 300A/32V@100%|
|Typical Application||General Fabrication
Maintenance & Repair