The Invertec® 165S & SX stick welders offer much more than you would expect from a welder this size. They pack the full punch of a heavyweight professional that you can take to the most demanding job sites. Low energy consumption and high duty cycle: they are ideal for maintenance and for all professional, industrial or construction-site/shipyard applications.
- Exceptional performance: high duty cycle at 40 °C.
- Easy to use: Hot Start function to improve the arc striking and Arc Force function to avoid electrode sticking.
- Versatile: welding with any coated electrode (except cellulosic) and LIFT TIG
- Compatible with motor generator.
- Lightweight: less than 9 kg
- Power Factor Correction (PFC). PFC delivers: low current consumption, energy saving, low current harmonics and reduction of the total CO₂ produced by the welding process.
- Handy: thanks to the handy carrying strap.