Increase Productivity, Quality and Flexibility
The Power Wave® AC/DC 1000® SD delivers Waveform Control Technology® to submerged arc welding. Choose constant current or constant voltage operation and set variable frequency and amplitude. Software-driven AC, DC positive or DC negative output allows for advanced control over deposition rate and penetration leading to increased weld speeds, consistently higher quality welds and improved efficiency in both single or multi-arc configurations.
- Automatic Polarity Switching - No hardware reconfiguration required.
- Simple Multi-Arc Configuration - Synchronize multiple arcs or parralel machines for maximum productivity
- Advanced Connectivity - All Power Wave®systems come standard with access to Lincoln Electric Power Wave®Manager and Lincoln Electric Checkpoint®Production Monitoring allowing for advanced remote configuration, process control, and quality assurance.
- Proven Severe Duty Reliability - IP23 rated to withstand harsh environments.
- 380 - 575 VAC, 50/60Hz Voltage Input - Offers glabal compatibility.
- Input Voltage Compensation - Provides reliable and consistent operation over ± 10% input voltage variation.
- 95% Power Factor Correction - Energy efficient design results in substantial energy cost savings compared to traditional transformer based equipment.
- True Energy™ - Measures, calculates and displays instantaneous energy in the weld for critical heat input calculations.
- 115V (10A) AC Duplex Auxiliary Power Receptacle - Features Surge Blocker™ Technology to ensure simultaneous welding performance is not compromised by high starting current devices such as grinders (typically requiring 60A or more peak surge current).
- Factory Burn-In Tested - At maximum output for 2 hours to ensure quality and reliability.
Industry Leading 5 Year Warranty
For a full list of available welding processes and waveforms as well as software update details for Power Wave®advanced process welding systems, please visit:
Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1250 mm x 488 mm x 1174 mm (49.2 in x 19.2 in x 46.2 in)|
|Net Weight||367.416 kg (810 lbs)|
|Machines Processes||Submerged Arc (SAW)|
|Machines Communication Technology||ArcLink|
Construction & Field Erection
Elevated Temperature Piping
High Pressure Piping
LPG & LNG Storage Vessels
Marine Fabrication & Repair
Oil & Gas
Pipeline & Offshore
Robotics/ Hard Automation