Lincoln Electric’s VRTEX® 360 Compact is a new, small Virtual Reality Welding Simulator for mobile-use in multiple environments. It provides a flexible, powerful, cutting-edge solution for cultivating welding talent quickly and resourcefully. The cost-effective small-sized solution offers superior graphics, which creates the most realistic and responsive welding puddle available and is convincing with accurate sounds and movements. With the new VRTEX® 360 Compact, virtual welding training can seamlessly transfer into real-world, hands-on welding training.
- Smarter. Compact size, small footprint, mobile use, intelligent software features.
- Efficient. High training quality, rapid training progress, fast set-up, just plug-in & train
- Safer. Virtual welding environment produces realistic welding sounds, images and cost savings with no consumables. Less risk and accidents, remote learning capabilities via video streaming and optional hygienic training approach.
- Multi-use. Flexible use of different welding training modes with Thermal Oxyfuel Cutting as an add-on feature
- The first virtual welding trainer with optional cutting mode.
- Demo, Replay & Lesson Mode helps instructors and welders identify what went wrong or well.
- Simulates sparks, slag, grinding and weld cooling.
- Included on USB: K3205-1 First Edition-SMAW Welding Training Curriculum
- K3206-1 First Edition-GMAW/FCAW Welding Training Curriculum
- K4057-1 VRTEX Project Based Lesson 1-Student Workbook
- K4057-2 VRTEX Project Based Lesson 1-Instructor Guide (Table shown in image is not included)