Industrial DC Multi-Process Welder
The DC-1000 offers 1300 amps of smooth DC output, combining pure welding power with multi-process flexibility for semiautomatic and automatic welding.
- 500 amp output connections - provide enhanced arc characteristics for low amperage submerged arc and MIG welding procedures.
- Single range control - for precise output control and easy operation.
- Terminal strip and output studs - for remote connections and cable.
- Low profile case - allows installation under a workbench and for stacking up to 2 machines to conserve floor space.
- Removable side panels - for easy access to internal parts.
- Internal components - including windings, rectifiers and circuit boards, are coated to protect against the effects of moisture and corrosion.
- Seven-year warranty - on power rectifier.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||781 mm x 565 mm x 991 mm (30.7 in x 22.25 in x 39 in)|
|Net Weight||372 kg (821 lbs)|
|Machines Processes||Stick (SMAW)
Submerged Arc (SAW)
|Machines Communication Technology||analog|
|Wire Feeder Supply Voltage||115VAC|
|Work Lead Connector Type||Lug|
|Input Voltage||220/230/240, 380, 440/460/480|
|Output Range||150-1300A DC,16-46V|
|Typical Application||Heavy Fabrication
LPG & LNG Storage Vessels