Stainless steel solid wire used for the welding of 316Ti and 316Nb stainless steels. It is used for a range of applications including the fabrication of pipe, plate and vessel.
- High resistance to intergranular corrosion and general corrosion conditions
- The increased silicon results in increased weld pool fluidity to give a smooth deposit appearance.
- The presence of the stabilizer improves resistance to precipitation of chromium carbides.
- Fabrication of pipes, plates, vessels
- M12 : Mixed gas Ar+ 0.5-5% CO2, M13 : Mixed gas Ar+ 0.5-3% O2
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov