Diameters / Packaging
4.5 KG SPOOL (S200)
16 KG SPOOL (B300)
16 KG SPOOL (S300)
200 KG DRUM
These wires are Ni-alloyed wires. Wire selection depends on the application. Chose the -HSR version if welded joints are heat treated (Stress Relieved) or the -H version if the welded joint will remain in the As Welded condition. With these wires high impact properties can be obtained down to -50°C.
- Best in class rutile flux cored wire for positional welding with very good impact toughness at -50°C.
- Outstanding operator appeal. Optimal solution for welding of wind mill foundations, oil and gas industry and structural applications.
- Superior product consistency with optimal alloy control.
- Can be applied for applications requiring CTOD testing.
- Meets NACE MR-0175 requirements,
- Wind tower floating foundations
- Steel construction
- All except vertical down
- M21 : Mixed gas Ar+ (>15-25%) CO2, Gas flow : 15-25l/min
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov