Diameters / Packaging
16 KG SPOOL (B300)
16 KG SPOOL (S300)
These wires are Ni-alloyed wires. Wire selection depends on the application. Chose the -HSR version if welded joints are heat treated (Stress Relieved) or the -H version if the welded joint will remain in the As Welded condition. With these wires high impact properties can be obtained down to -50°C.
- Specific design for stress relieved applications, guaranteed impact properties after PWHT
- Superior weldability, low spatter, good bead appearance
- Outstanding operator appeal. Optimal solution for wind mill foundations, oil and gas segment, structural and pipeline applications.
- Exceptional mechanical properties (CVN >47J at -50°C)
- Can be applied for applications requiring CTOD testing.
- Meets NACE MR-0175 requirements
- All except vertical down
- M21 : Mixed gas Ar+ (>15-25%) CO2, Gas flow : 15-25l/min
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov