Diameters / Packaging
16 KG SPOOL (B300)
16 KG SPOOL (S300)
200 KG DRUM
This metal cored wire offers excellent resistance to cracking induced by highly restrained welding structures. Impact properties are guaranteed down to -40°C in the As Welded condition. It is also suitable for applications requiring moderated Post Weld Heat Treatment (PWHT).
- High deposition rate and excellent weldability. Low amount of silicates. Suitable for single and multipass automatic welding.
- Excellent arc characteristics give outstanding operator appeal .
- Excellent mechanical properties (CNV >47J at -40°C)
- Very good weldability with short, pulsed and spray arc. Suitable for robotic applications. Bridging and root passing capabilities with short and pulsed arc.
- Applicable for welding of flanges of wind mill towers.
- Steel construction
- Welding of wind tower flanges
- All except vertical down
- M21 : Mixed gas Ar+ (>15-25%) CO2, Gas flow : 15-25l/min
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov