The DC-1500 is a multiprocess DC arc welding power source for automatic welding applications. It produces outstanding arc characteristics on both constant voltage and constant current processes. This provides great welding versatility in a single power source.
The DC-1500 is designed for submerged arc welding, and FCAW processes within the capacity of the machine. It produces outstanding welding performance with a single range full output control potentiometer.
The precise output of the DC-1500 enhances productivity and quality control when used with Lincoln NA-3 and NA-5 automatic wire feeders, and the LT-7 tractor.
- Solid state circuitry provides extra ling life for repetitive welding applications.
- Full range output voltage control for easy operation and precise output control.
- Mode switch used to select the desired output characteristics for the process being used.
- Line voltage compensation for maintaining weld consistency, even with line voltage changes of ±10%.
- Fan cooled with electronic and thermostatic protection from current overload and excessive temperatures.
- Function lights built into the printed circuit boards speed diagnostics.
- Windings and rectifiers protected against moisture and corrosive environments.
- Eight amp fuse protected 115V wire feeder auxiliary power with 1000 volt-amp capacity.
- Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
- Seven-year warranty on the power rectifier.
- Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||57.2 in x 22.3 in x 38 in (1453 mm x 566 mm x 965 mm)
||1420 (644 kg)
LT-7 Tractor (Track Model)