Portable Industrial Wire Feeders
LN-25 wire feeders are designed to be simple, reliable and easy to service. Whether you are an ironworker, pipeline welder, or weld at a construction site, shipbuilding facility or metal fabrication shop, we have the right semiautomatic wire feeder for you.
- Maxtrac® Wire Drive System - Heavy-duty cast aluminum wire drive system provides reliable feeding and durability.
- Dual Range Wire Feed Speed - Delivers greater precision at low end wire feed speeds.
- Trigger Interlock Switch - Provides operator comfort for long welds.
- Replaceable and Flame Resistant Case - Rugged and durable case can be replaced in less than five minutes.
- Potted PC Boards - For moisture and corrosion protection.
|Cored Wire Size Range
- .030-5/64 in. (0.8-2.0 mm)
|Wire Speed Range IPM (m/min)
- 50-700 ipm (1.3-17.7 m/min)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||15 in x 8.7 in x 23.2 in (381 mm x 221 mm x 589 mm)
||40.00 (18.14 kg)
- Internal Contactor
- Gas Solenoid
- Arc Sensing Lead & Clip, 15 ft. (4.5 m)
- 2 Gun Bushings (K1500-2 installed; K1500-1 loose)
1. Wire Feed Speed/Amperage Digital Display
2. Wire Feed Speed LED
3. Amperage LED
4. Wire Feed Speed Knob
5. 5-Pin Gun Trigger Connector
6. Work Sense Clip Connection
7. Thermal LED
8. Voltage Digital Display
9. Voltage LED
10. Remote Voltage Control Knob (not presettable)
11. Gas Purge Pushbutton
12. Flow Meter Valve
13. Shielding Gas Inlet
14. 14-Pin Control Cable Input
15. Electrode Lead
NOTE: In across-the-arc mode, voltage knob does not control voltage. Must be adjusted at power source.