Power Wave® STT® Module
Add STT® (Surface Tension Transfer®)
process capability to any compatible Power
Wave® S-Series power source to gain
outstanding puddle control for critical sheet
metal or pipe root pass welding. The
compact STT® module seamlessly integrates
with the power source using the high speed
Lincoln Electric ArcLink® digital
- Exceptional Arc Control - Outstanding burnthrough control on thin metal or critical pipe welding.
- Ultimarc™ - In synergic STT® modes, it dynamically and simultaneously controls all heat input parameters together, including peak, background and tailout currents. The result is easy procedural setting for the operator.
- Modular Design - The module allows easy connection and fast digital communication with compatible S-Series Power Wave® power sources, Power Feed™ wire feeders, and compatible water coolers. Add STT® capability without having to purchase a second power source.
- Compact Footprint - The module is designed to securely connect directly below Lincoln S-Series Power Wave® models, without taking valuable floor space.
- Self-Protecting Circuits - The module will protect itself from the excessive transient voltages associated with highly inductive weld circuits.
Download the program and get started. www.powerwavesoftware.com
- 100% Duty Cycle: 450A
- 60% Duty Cycle: 500A
- 40% Duty Cycle: 550A
- Peak (Max.): 750A
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||11.5 in x 13.9 in x 25.4 in (292 mm x 353 mm x 645 mm)
||47.00 (21.32 kg)
- Power Source Output Pigtail Adapter Cable (Tweco-style)
- Remote Voltage Sense Lead - 25 ft.
Power Wave® S500 CE Advanced Process Welder