POWERCRAFT® 191C is single phase 190 amp 3-in-1 multi-purpose MIG welder. Light portable and easy to use it is capable of MIG welding (both gas-shielded and gasless
flux-cored welding), stick and TIG welding. A perfect companion for DIY projects, general
maintenance and field work.
• 190 amp output with a 10 amp input supply – can be used anywhere a 10 amp power
supply is available.
• Easy to use LCD display screen.
• Includes EZYSET™ functionality – one dial synergic control for amps and volts.
• Fast and easy cable connection makes getting started quick, safe and simple.
• Solid and flux-cored wires capable – 0.6-1.2mm wire diameter.
• Stick electrodes – up to 4.0mm in diameter.
• TIG lift-arc welding, program control, easy arc start, anti-sticking torch.
• Spool gun capable – ideal for aluminium welding with the addition of a Lincoln
• Comes ‘Ready To weld’ including power source, MIG gun, electrode lead, work return
lead, drive rolls, gas hose and regulator/flowmeter.
• 3 year warranty
Options sold separately:
Powercraft® TIG Torch (K69082-1) and Spool Gun (K69083-1)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||340 mm x 220 mm x 470 mm
Ready to Weld Content Includes: Powercraft 191C power source, MIG gun, Electrode lead, Work return lead, Gas hose, Regulator / Flowmeter, Input lead (3m) with 10 amp plug, Drive roll 0.6 / 0.8 (solid), Drive roll 0.9 / 1.2 (cored) and Instruction manual.
Manual available at: http://bit.ly/power191manual