Rugged. Light Weight. Feature-packed.
VIKING™ solar-powered auto-darkening helmets are loaded with features, built to demanding specs and packaged with a host of accessories.
- Continuously variable control – For shade and sensitivity.
- 9-13 Shade Control - External
- Sensitivity – Adjustable for different welding environments.
- Delay – Adjustable from dark back to light state.
- Light weight - 539 g
- Grind mode – Great for weld prep or post-weld clean up activities.
- Magnifying ‘cheater’ lens capable
- Hard hat adapter capable
- Extra Cover Lenses Enclosed - (2) inside and (5) outside.
|Replacement Lens Standard or DINs
|Black or Graphic
||4.33in. x 3.54in. (110mm x 90mm)
|View Window Size
||3.78in x 1.85in (96mm x 47mm)
|Number of Sensors
|Variable Welding Shades
||DIN 9 to 13 with Grind
||Variable Shade, Delay, and Light Sensitivity
||Battery powered with solar assist
|Light to Dark Switching Time
||0.00004 sec. (1/25000 sec.)
||14 - 131 deg. F (-10-55 deg. C)
|| -4 - 158 deg. F (-20-70 deg. C)
Sport-Pak helmet bag includes Tribal™ bandana.
welding helmet, helmets, welding hood, viking, mask, welding safety, auto darkening, head, protection, 1840 series, tribal