|6. Use the joystick and red “Select” button to name the file being created.
7. Once new tolerance file is created, it must be selected before changes can be made. Use the joystick to highlight the new file and press the red select button. On the top center of the Instructors Mode page the Current Tolerance is listed. Make sure the desired tolerance is listed here. Press the green “Customize” button.
8. Press the green “Customize” button.
9. Select the desired joint to customize a tolerance and press the red “Select” button.
10. Selected the desired process and press the green “Customize” button. This will take you to the Tolerance Adjustment screens.
11. Use the white arrows to navigate through the available tolerance adjustments. Find the screen with CTWD/Arc Length located at the top of the tolerance blocks use the joystick to highlight the tolerance box to be changed.
12. To make a change to any tolerance highlight the desired tolerance using the joystick and press the red select button. This will enter the tolerance in the adjustment block on the right side of the screen. Use the joystick to make the necessary adjustments.
For example, if changing the Aim Tolerance of the 1G FCAW-G weld highlight the tolerance and press the red select button. Then use the joystick to move the 1st pass Aim Tolerance Y axis from 0.00 to -0.15.