ARM YOURSELF WITH THE RIGHT WELDER
The Ranger® 225 is a multi-process, engine-driven welder designed for a variety of processes – stick, TIG, MIG or flux cored. Whatever the process or application, arm yourself to get the job done and get it done right the first time.
• Totally enclosed case protects the engine and limits noise
• Smooth DC welding output
• 10,500 Watts AC generator power
Totally Enclosed Case
• Engine is fully protected.
• 3 service access doors.
• Low noise – 76.4 dBA sound level at 23 ft. (7 m). 100.7 dB sound power (Lwa) at rated output.
Versatile DC Welding
• Smooth DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrode types.
• MIG, flux-cored and TIG capable (with optional equipment).
10,500 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
• Peak for motor starting.
• 9,000 watts continuous power for generator, plasma cutter or inverter welder.
• Lights, grinder, power tools.
23 HP Kohler® Gasoline Engine
• 2 cylinder, 4 cycle overhead valve air-cooled design.
• Oil drain extension for easy oil changes.
• 12 gallon tank for extended run times.
• Only 1.5 gallons/hour at 210 amps DC, 25V, 100% duty cycle. Visual fuel level gauge on both sides of unit.
• Welding and AC generator outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
- 225A DC CC/25V/40%
- 210A DC CC/25V/100%
- 200A DC CV/20V/100%
- 10500 watts peak, 9000 watts continuous
|Type of Engine
|HP and speed
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||29.9 in x 21.5 in x 42.3 in (759 mm x 546 mm x 1074 mm)
||514.00 (233.15 kg)
1. Engine Hour Meter
4 Position Output Range Selector
120 Volt AC Receptacles (NEMA 5-20R)
Output Stud Covers
120/240 Volt AC Full KVA Receptacle (NEMA 14-50R)
8. Fine Output Control
Engine Choke Control (Stainless Steel Cable)
10. Engine Start Switch with Idler Control
GFCI Receptacle Kit
Spark Arrestor Kit
Accessory Kit - 400 Amp
PTA-26V TIG Torch (25 ft 2pc)
Square Wave® TIG 200 TIG Welder
Tomahawk® 1000 Plasma Cutter with Hand Torch
POWER MIG® 180C MIG Welder