HEAVY DUTY, COMPACT, EXPANDABLE
Buy a 4-Pack and Expand to an 8-Pack Anytime!
- Bolt two 4-pack racks together to form an 8-pack that can be moved or lifted together as a unit.
- Uses commonly available low cost fuses to reduce ongoing operations costs
- Forklift slots on ALL Sides of the rack – width AND depth
- Heavy Duty Casters stand up to rough use (optional)
- Heavy square tubing used throughout construction, even for roof supports, to resist bending and twisting during lifts.
- Heavy duty rack base supports product and rack structural members and resists abuse
- Welder Mounting Plate makes mounting or removing each welder a quick and easy process
- Junction Box Door is designed to open DOWN, leaving a convenient place to set tools while setting up the rack.
- Neat Input Cable Routing keeps all rack cabling inside the rack to avoid pinching or cutting during operation
- Rack design easily accommodates strain relief on the welding cables
- Meets National Electrical Code (NEC) when properly installed
- Power all welders with one primary power drop
- Purchase a complete system with factory-installed welders pre-wired to the main power distribution panel.
Why Use Racks?
- Greater Job Site Safety
- Fewer High Voltage Cables
- Faster Set Up Time
- More Protection for Equipment
- 74/68/68 (4-Pack)125/113/113 (8-Pack)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||59.72 in x 37.5 in x 32.88 in (1516 mm x 952 mm x 835 mm)
||620.00 (281.23 kg)
Flextec® 350X 4-Pack to 8-Pack Rack Conversion Kit
Flextec 350X Locking Foot Kit
Tweco® Style Plug (male, 1/0 Thru 2/0)
Tweco® Style Plug (male, 3/0 Thru 4/0)
Tweco® Style Receptacle (female, 1/0 Thru 2/0)
Tweco® Style Receptacle (female, 3/0 Thru 4/0)