120 VOLT AC INPUT COMPACT MULTIPROCESS WIREFEEDER WELDER
This Lincoln Electric Mig Pak 140MP™ lightweight and portable welder connects to 120 volt power and is an excellent choice for MIG, STICK, Spool Gun, Flux-Cored, or TIG welding. The intuitive user interface, easy setup, and full list of accessories permits welding in no-time.
Benefits for each process:
- Wide 30-140 amp welding output for MIG, FCAW and Spool Gun (sold separately) allows for welding on 24 to 5/16 material.
- Durable cast aluminum gear box delivers added torque and quiet operation, and brass-to-brass gun connection enhances conductivity.
- Smooth arc starts and a forgiving arc makes dialing in your application easy.
- The wide 10-120 amp range permits welding on thin and thick steel and stainless.
- Weld with or without a foot pedal (sold separately) the machine will automatically detect if connected.
- Easy arc starts and optional patent pending TIG torch assembly (sold separately) eliminates the need for a manually controlled gas valve.
- Smooth arc starts prevent sticking.
- Heavy duty electrode holder and cable included.
- Great for repair.
- K2275-3 Welding Cart
- KH495 Small Canvas Cover
- K4360-1 Magnum PRO 100 SG Spool Gun (MIG PAK 140 MP Specific)
- K1782-16 PTA 9 TIG Torch Assembly
- K4361-1 Foot Amptrol (MIG PAK 140 MP Specific)
- KH831 0.025 in. contact tips pak
- KH832 0.030 in. contact tips pak
- KH833 0.035 in. contact tips pak
- KH835 Replacement Nozzle for MIG
- KH836 Replacement Gasless Nozzle
- 95A/18.75V @ 60% MIG
- 115A/14.6V @ 60% TIG
- 80A/23.2V @ 60% Stick
- 30-140A MIG
- 25-90A Stick
- 10-120A TIG
- 40-500 WFS (1.3-12.7 m/min)
|Solid Wire Size Range
|Cored Wire Size Range
|Wire Feed Speed Range
- 40-500 ipm (1.3-12.7 m/min)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||13.6 in x 8.9 in x 18.1 in (345 mm x 224 mm x 460 mm)
||35.00 (15.88 kg)
- Magnum® PRO 100L gun and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable assembly with brass connection and 8-pin trigger connector (K530-7).
- .025 in. (0.6 mm) tapered contact tips (Qty 3) (KH83)
- .035 in. (0.9 mm) tapered contact tips (Qty. 3) (KH831)
- Gasless nozzle for Innershield® welding (KH836)
- Gas nozzle for MIG welding (KH835)
- Spindle adapter for 8 in. (203 mm) diameter spools (KH720)
- .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) wire diameter dual track drive roll for MIG and flux-cored welding (KP2948-1)
- Shielding Gas Apparatus:
- Harris® 3000290 Gas Regulator (S25805) and 52 in. (1.3 m) hose (S19303) for use with Ar/ CO2 blend gases. For use with CO2 shielding gas, order a Lincoln Electric S19298 CO2 shielding gas bottle adapter.
- Welding Wire:
- Sample spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) diameter SuperArc® L-56® premium MIG wire Sample) spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) diameter Innershield® NR®-211-MP flux cored wire.
- Work clamp and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable Instruction manual Quick Start guide Electrode holder with 10 ft. cable for stick welding