Submerged Arc Controllers for Fabrication Integrators and Robotic Applications
The MAXsa® 19 controllers are specifically designed to relay wire feed commands to the MAXsa® 29 when a customer-supplied user interface is used in place of the MAXsa® 10 controller. Typically, this occurs in third party fabrication integrator solutions that include integration hardware like turning rolls, panel lines, seamers and pipe mills fixturing.
- Compact size is easy to position in custom integrator solutions.
- Fast digital communication with the Power Wave® AC/DC 1000® SD via Arclink® cable and to the wire drive via a 14 pin control cable.
- Standard I/O connector block for start/stop, forward/reverse feed and shutdown input interfacing with external accessories.
- Standard Status indicator aids diagnostic system troubleshooting.
- IP23 Rated – Tested to withstand harsh environments.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||9 in x 10.5 in x 3 in (229 mm x 267 mm x 76 mm)
||10.00 (4.54 kg)
Power Wave® AC/DC 1000® SD Subarc Welder