Thermal Power Welding Seminar
Sep 27, 2016
A seminar that addresses the practical, theoretical, and future issues of thermal power plant welding conducted by Lincoln Electric and other recognized industry experts.
- Pipe & Tube Welding
- PWHT Technologies & Recommended Practices
- Welding High Temperature Alloys
- Welding Dissimilar Materials
- Equipment for Shop and Construction Site
- Inspection & NDT
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Welding engineers, production managers, construction managers, project managers and quality control personnel.
- Tuesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 13:00
- Lincoln Electric - Global Headquarters
22801 Saint Clair Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44117 U.S.A.
- Lunch each day
- Dinner Tuesday and Wednesday evenings
- Shuttle service to/from Lincoln Electric each day (attendees are responsible for transportation to/from airport)
Special arrangements have been made for seminar attendees to receive a reduced rate at the Wyndham Cleveland at PlayhouseSquare.
Shuttle service between the hotel and Lincoln Electric Global Headquarters will be provided.
There is no registration cost to attend the seminar.
Space is Limited - 60 Attendees Only!
Seminar qualifies for 1.75 Continuing Education Units