208/230 Volt AC Input Compact Wire Welder
Get it done with the MIG-Pak® 180 for farm, light fabrication, auto or home projects! If you have access to 208/230 volt input power, you can weld on thicker material. Simple two knob control makes it easy to tackle thin steel, stainless or aluminum sheet metal with MIG or thicker steel with flux-cored welding. Compare the precise drive, rugged construction and full list of standard accessories. . .
Lincoln Electric MIG-Pak® 180 is an excellent choice!
- Heavy Duty Wire Drive
- Fully adjustable drive system reduces the chance of wire tangling and crushing.
- Brass-to-brass gun connection enhances conductivity.
- Durable cast aluminum gear box delivers added drive torque and quiet
- Easy-turn numeric drive tension indicator identifies optimized ranges for different wire diameters.
- Capable Performance
- Forgiving arc makes dialing in your application easy.
- Smooth arc starts with minimal spatter.
- Wide 30-180 amp welding output range.
- MIG weld 24 gauge up to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm) sheet metal in a single pass. Weld up to 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) steel using self-shielded Lincoln Electric Innershield® (FCAW-S) wires.
- 208: 130A/17V/30%
- 230: 130A/20V/30%
|Solid Wire Size Range
- .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm)
|Cored Wire Size Range
- .030 - .045 in. (0.8 - 1.2 mm)
|Wire Feed Speed Range
- 50-500 ipm WFS
- (1.3-12.7 m/min)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||14.0 in x 10.15 in x 18.6 in (357 mm x 258 mm x 472 mm)
||80.00 (36.29 kg)
- Magnum® 100L gun and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable assembly with brass gun connection and 4-pin MS-Type connection for trigger control (K530-6)
- .025 in. (0.6 mm) and .035 in. (0.9 mm) contact tips
- Gasless nozzle for Innershield® welding (KH726)
- Gas nozzle for MIG welding (KH725)
- Spindle adapter for 8 in. (203 mm) diameter spools (KH720)
Shielding Gas Apparatus
- Harris® 3000290 Gas Regulator (S25805) and 52 in. (1.3 m) hose (S19303) for use with Ar/CO2 or CO2 gases. For use with CO2 shielding gas, order a Lincoln Electric S19298 CO2 shielding gas bottle adapter.
- Sample spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) diameter SuperArc® L-56® premium MIG wire
- Sample spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) diameter Innershield® NR®-211-MP flux-cored wire
- Work clamp and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable
- Learn-To-Weld DVD
Flux-Cored/MIG Wire Drive Roll .025 - .035 in (0.6 - 0.9 mm)
Utility Cart (150 cu.ft bottle capacity)
Magnum® 100SG Spool Gun, Air-Cooled
.045 Innershield® Welding Kit