POWER MIG.® The Professional’s Choice™
The POWER MIG® 256 sets the standard for MIG and flux-cored welding in light industrial job shop fabrication, maintenance or repair work.
- Diamond Core Technology™ - Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc stability, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- MAXTRAC® cast aluminum industrial wire drive - Features dual driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, brass-to-brass connections and Lincoln’s 100% wire supporting split wire guide system.
- Digital meters - For set up, meters display your preset voltage and wire feed speed. During welding, actual voltage is displayed.
- Magnum® PRO gun and cable 15 ft. (4.5 m) - Makes it easy to reach your work.
- Copper Plus® contact tips - Larger tip diameter and mass improves heat dissipation to increase tip life.
- Add a spool gun - The POWER MIG® 256 is spool gun ready for the premium Magnum® 250LX gun and spool gun capable with the Magnum® SG (requires adapter).
- 115V auxiliary receptacle - (208/230V model only) to power a grinder or other auxiliary equipment in your work area.
- Coil Claw™ Cable Management System - Keeps your workstation organized.
- Convenient top-mounted gun expendables tray.
- All metal case front.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- (1) POWER MIG 256 MIG Welder
- (1) K3081-2 Magnum® PRO 250L Gun Cable Assembly 15 ft
- (1) Top-Mounted Gun Expendables Tray
- (1) Built-In Undercarriage with Easy-Load Gas Cylinder Platform
- (1) Work Clamp and 10 ft (3.0 m) Cable
- (1) 230V Input Power Cable with Plug 10 ft
- (1) Drive Roll .035-.045 in
- (1) Wire Guide .035-.045 in
- (1) Gas Regulator and Hose Kit for Argon Blend Gases
- (1) Large Color Coded Procedure Recommendation Sheet
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||31.8 in x 18.9 in x 38.8 in (808 mm x 480 mm x 985 mm)|
|Net Weight||245 lbs (111.132 kg)|
Maintenance & Repair