Smart switching, full flexibility
The Invertec® V205-S Stick and Lift TIG welder has been designed and
manufactured using the latest digital inverter technology, combining both a
rugged industrial construction with excellent arc characteristics.
The lightweight but solid build of this machine makes it suitable for operation
on site in conjunction with a generator or within a workshop environment,
providing maximum flexibility. The smart switching 230/400V single phase
enables connection of the V205S virtually everywhere.
- Smart switching, 230/400V single phase.
- Excellent arc characteristics.
- Maximum output of 200 amps allows the use of
electrodes up to 4.0mm.
- Excellent stick rutile, basic and cellulosic welding
- Adjustable – “Arc Force” and “Hot Start” as standard.
- Line voltage compensation enables use on remote power from an engine driven generator.
- Digital display - allows precise setting of welding current.
- Features “Lift TIG” –with no tungsten contamination
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||385 mm x 215 mm x 480 mm
- Input Cable (2.0 m)
- Carrying strap
Cable kit 200A- 25 mm² - 3m
Cable kit 200A - 35 mm² - 5m
Lincoln Gas Regulator (0-15 lpm)
Hose Nut and Nipple Set
Remote control, 15m
Extension cable for remote control box, 15m
TIG welding torch WTT2 17V - 135A - 4m, Valve, conn. 13mm