Plasma cutting Anywhere, Anytime
The Plasma PC-210 is the most flexible plasma cutting machine you could envisage. The unit arrives ready to go, able to cut fast and precisely. Powered from a standard 230V input supply, the machine is ideal for work on site. With the PC-210 cutting need no longer be a problem, forget the grinder, simply take the torch and cut in seconds. This inverter based machine is equipped with an integrated air compressor. This provides maximum flexibility without the need for a separate compressed air supply. And, with a weight of only 18.5 kg combined with its small size, this versatile machine can be used anywhere, anytime.
- High performance - Innovative advanced electrode and nozzle design
- Flexible - only 230V input required.
- Robust - long life compressor.
- Portable - only 18KG, small and compact
- Concentrated plasma stream less heat input, less distortion.
- Different materials – mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium and many more
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||385 mm x 215 mm x 480 mm
|AIR PRESSURE REQUIRED
|AIR FLOW RATE
|| 80l/min +/-20% @ 5 Bar
- Input cable (2m)
- Hand cutting torch (3m)
- Work clamp and cable assembly.
LC25 Hand Cutting Torch 3m
AIR FILTER LAF1250