- 500 amp output connections provide enhanced arc characteristics for low amperage submerged arc and MIG welding procedures.
- Single range control for precise output control and easy operation
- Low profile case allows installation of the DC-1000 under a work-bench and for stacking up to 2 machines to conserve floor space.
- Line voltage compensation maintains weld consistency, even with line voltage changes of ±10%.
- Electronic and thermostatic protection from current overload and excessive temperatures
Submerged arc, MIG, Flux-cored, Gouging